Vote with your wallet
We don't have to accept more of the same. Chicago is ours to take care of.
Here's what you'll get for your money:
- A better Chicago.
- A more transparent and accountable government.
- Public financing of elections so candidates won't need to depend on large donors.
- Campaigns that aren't too expensive to run so they have to favor those who have more money.
Here's what you won't get for your money:
- Undisclosed private and secret meetings with me.
- Special committee or board positions in return for political contributions.
- Favors, handouts, or city contracts in return for political contributions.
- An appointment to a public position.
Buy MAYOR Gear
We love Chicago, but it's not okay. It's up to us to elect a mayor that works for all of us, not just some. Buying and wearing the MAYOR gear represents your belief in participatory citizenship. When you wear it, you are saying:
- The mayor should work for all Chicagoans, not for some.
- Chicago politics deserves to be diverse and representative.
- We, the people of Chicago, are ground zero for change, not City Hall.
This campaign starts with you. Spread the word!